Well I read some reviews and they were mixed about this test. Only 12 questions with a cut score of 57. Some said it was easy-basic ratios and prime numbers with common sense questions; and the other side said it was way over their heads. Calculating probability and using Venn diagrams and some people were just not getting it.
I took the pre-assessment and scored a 46%, it only took me about a half hour. I reviewed the questions and realized I did not fully read the questions or deduced the answer incorrectly. I took the pre-assessment again and scored a 90%!.
I scheduled the exam for Sunday the 9th at 10:00am. Unfortunately WGU had upgraded their web-assessor software and procedures. The web camera could not authenticate it was me, even though everything else matched up. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with Kryterion, and it came down to WGU having to reset my photo on their servers. They are closed on Sunday.
Oh well, another day to study. I contacted WGU Monday morning, and they reset it and re-scheduled my exam for this Tuesday at 6:00pm. Keep your fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment